Patient Forms, Map and Directions to Citrus Heights Office
Thank you for considering Summerhills Dental Care for your dental needs. We will do everything possible to make sure your first visit and all subsequent visits to our Citrus Heights office are comfortable and pleasant.
Dr. Clusserath and his staff are here to serve you. Our job is to listen to you and provide you with the dental care you want and need. Many of us avoid the dental office out of fear or embarrassment. If fear is an issue for you, we have several strategies which are often effective for individuals who experience dental fear or anxiety. If you are embarrassed by your teeth, come visit us! Our office is solution oriented. At Summerhills Dental Care we’ll give options for your teeth so that you are able to walk away from your first visit feeling optimistic and positive about your teeth.
At your first visit we aim to:
- Provide you with a complete series of x-rays, if needed.
- Complete a comprehensive evaluation of your teeth, gums, TMJ, muscles, soft tissues, and smile.
- Provide you with an oral cancer screening.
- Help you understand your treatment needs by providing you with images of the teeth which need dental treatment.
- Give you computer generated treatment plan with treatment options and the costs associated to each option.
- Assist you with your insurance plan. We’ll file all claims and help you estimate your benefits.
We have a range of appointment times available for you. You will never have to wait more than a couple of days to begin any treatment.
Please print and fill out these forms so we can expedite your first visit:
- Welcome New Patient Registration Form
- Health History New Patient Form Page 1
- Health History New Patient Form Page 2
In order to view or print these forms you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader installed. Click here to download it.
What To Expect
Being well-prepared for your appointment will ensure that the doctor has all of the needed information to provide the best possible care for you. It also will help relieve any unnecessary anxiety you may be feeling. Educate yourself on your symptoms by reviewing the content on this Web site. Also, take some time to review our staff page and familiarize yourself with the doctors. We look forward to your first visit.